This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Challenge #8 - Song Title

Hello everyone - Tams here ... welcome to the 8th Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge and the last one this year!


We had so much fun last week with our Christmas  blog hop and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ... we had some fantastic entries to the Winter Wonderland challenge and many correct answers to our little quiz... the word was indeed GINGERBREAD!

All the winners are listed at the bottom of this post ... so be sure to check and see if you have won!


Onto this weeks challenge and the theme I have chosen is ...


SONG TITLE

So get your thinking caps on and lets see what you can create ... it can be a card/layout/3d item ... anything .. and as its Christmas this challenge will run for 2 weeks ( so our DT can have a little rest and enjoy the festivities lol)


And without further ado... here are the DT's  fabulous creations .. and the songs they depict ....

 Time to relax by The Offspring

 2 P!nk songs 
"Raise your glass" ( current song in the charts ) and that old favourite
"Lets Get the Party Started!"


Happy birthday ( sneak peak)


You'll have to guess!


Walking the dog - By the Rolling Stones


Oh Christmas Tree


My name is Luca by Suzanne Vega


Me and you and a dog named Boo by Lobo


Black and Gold by Sam Sparro

Baby  Mine by Alison Krauss

I Fought the Law by Green Day





And now for the winners of the Blog hop candy .....

next to each DT members name is the winner ...

MARY J - Kleeblatt
SUE - Lyndi
MICHELE - Nikki C
HAYLEY - Paula Cross
PINKY - Hazel
ANITA - Amanda R
GAELLE -  Julye B
JOVITA - Dana
LISA - Carol McLean
KERRY - Nikbee

please email lcichallengeblog@aol.com with your address  and we arrange to send out your prizes..

And now onto the winner of the Winter Wonderland Challenge  which is.....

please email us to arrange your prize

and the top 3...

please grab the badge form the side bar and display on your blog.

This is our GD Jovita's last week and we have thoroughly enjoyed having her on our team. We hope this isn't the last you'll see of her on our Challenge Blog and hope you'll continue to visit her blog and leave her some Ladybug Love. Thank you Jovita for your beautiful cards...we wish you all the best in the future :-D

The DT would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting our challenges over the last 8 weeks.

Don't forget you have 2 weeks to enter our SONG TITLE Challenge  and we hope to see you back here on 4th January 2011



xxxxx

12 comments:

Helen Ann said...

wow think I may have to find my brain and get thinking, ipod will be coming out as soon as I've finished my hop around the DT's blogs

Fab cards as always and a great challenge (she says now before she's tried it lol)

Hel x

Julye said...

Hi all, thanks for making me a winner, have tried to email you at lcichallengeblog@aol.com twice but it keeps saying bad destination host. Will try again later or you could email me my address is on my profile on my blog. I will keep trying though, thanks again and congrats to all the winners and merry christmas.

Pami said...

Congratulations to all the winners! The cards look amazing! Will go and check them all out later on. Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for the fabulous challenges. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Cant believe I won Pinkys Blog Hop Candy Off to email Now. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas HAzelxoxo

Lyndi said...

Yay. I won wonderful candy from Sue!!! The best kinda candy is craft candy, an extra crafty Christmas pressie heehee (hubby would say I have enough, but don't think I'll ever have enough).
Well done to all the other winners and a very Merry Christmas to all the TLT DT. Hope you have a great New Year when it comes too.
I'm away to try and e-mail now as I'm on hubby's lappy, without a mouse (13 year old has it) as 3 year old computer whizz has pinched my desktop pc!
Thanks for 8 great challenges and blog hops so far, and here's to the new year and new challenges!
Off to think of a Song Title and image now - mmmmm......
Lxx

Purple Crazy said...

boo hoo no candy for me, but i did get a top 3 award, thanks so much ladies. merry christmas xx

Nikki said...

Thanks soo Much And Congrats to all the other winners YAHH!!!!

Merry Christmas
Hugs Nikki C

dj1952 said...

This is the first time I've been here, but I'm sure that I will stop in again. The DT did some fabulous. Hugs, dj

Naturally Me Creations said...

Aaaahhh! I hope i have enough time to finish the card for this challenge! :)

Naturally Me Creations said...

Oh my word, I got it submitted just in time...on the last second i think! Whew!
Tnx for a fun challenge! :D

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh no the collection is now closed and I had just made my card!!! Will use this wee link. Here it is!! Sorry I'm so late. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx xHazelkx

Annette said...

Hey Girls, FANTASTIC!!! Love them all,was too late to send mine in, caught up in festive frivolities, hopefully back to normal now, can't wait for next one Annette