This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

In the office !

Good morning everyone... hope you all had a lovely Bonfire weekend .. and that it went off with a bang! 

Have you checked out the winners and top 3 of the last challenge .. if not scroll down after reading this post .
We had some fabulous entries.

This week we have another fabulous challenge chosen by Sally ..its 

USE OFFICE STATIONERY
now don't panic .. all it means is we want to see you include some office stationery on your card.....such as envelope, staple, paperclip. bulldog type clip, lined paper etc.

To give you a little inspiration take a look at the DT's brilliant projects ..


Laurie
















So now its over to you.. and be careful... we don't want you getting the sack for raiding the office stationary cupboard!!

5 comments:

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I love the DT cards...loads of fabulous inspiration. I'm not sure if the string on my card counts but if not please delete it! Sarah xx

Mamma Mia said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT - I'm impressed by the contents of your stationery cupboards!
Helen x

Diane's Card Designs said...

The string is fine Sarah. I've used string on my midway reminder for the challenge.
Diane xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love the DT cards and love the challenge title, different. x

Kathleen said...

Some fabulous cards by the DT team, and I had a great Bonfire night, hot dogs, jacket spuds, sausage rolls, pie and peas and home made tomatoe soup, and the guests of honout, my wonderful Grandson's.
Some fabulous cards by the DT team BUT find it rather strange that the person who has set this horrible challenge has not made a card. Sorry but it is the way I see it, and I am not entering expecting to win but for the fun of it, as my entry is pretty naff.

Kath xx