This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Monday, 5 November 2012

Winner of 'I Need A P'

Hello my little ladybug lovelies, I hope you are having a fabulous evening. I'm here to announce the winners of the last challenge and my oh my did you get your 'P's' out for us!!
We had lots (and lots) of fabulous cards to look through this week and choosing a top 3 was NOT easy, I could have picked a top 33!

First up the winner of the challenge is

And the winner using an LCI image is
Congratulations to you both ladies, very well deserved winners.
if you could email Kerry at


to claim your prizes, with 'Challenge winner' in the subject line

Now on to the top 3 and in no particular order

Well done everyone, please help yourself to the relevant badges in the side bar and wear them with pride!

Don't forget to pop back in the morning for a brand new challenge with the Ladybugs.
Thank you for playing along.

Ladybug Love 'n' Hugs 
Laurie & the DT

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

How exciting! Thank you for picking me. Will email Kerry now Xx

grandmabonnie said...

Thank you, i truly love this challenge..it was so very fun! Hope to play some more with you at your blog!

Rose said...

Awww . . . what a wonderful surprise to find my scarecrow pocket card listed here among your Top 3. Thanks sooo much! It means alot to me. Hugz, ~ Rose

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Chris (catt871) said...

Yayyy! Thanks for picking my card as Top 3! What a great honour!
HUGS,
Chris