This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Monday, 3 December 2012

WINNERS OF THE LCI SNOWFLAKE CHALLENGE

 
Hi everyone,
 
 
Wow....we had so many beautiful creations in our Snowflake Challenge.
I'm definitely in the festive spirit after seeing all those snowflakes.
I hope we've given you some festive spirit too.
 
 
And the winner is:
 
 
 
The winner using an LCI image is:
 
 
 
 
Please contact us at lcichallengeblog.aol.com to arrange your prize.
 
 
and now for the top 3...
 
 
 
 
 
 
grab your badges from the side bar for your blog.
 
Congratulations ladies!!!
 
 
Hope you come along tomorrow for our new challenge which starts at 9 am.
 
Have a great evening!
 
 
The lovely ladybugs xx
 
 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to Craftygirl the winner and the top 3 and Me!! thank you l'm so pleased and really love these images they are so easy to use and look brilliant and can be used for any occasion many thanks my details are on the way ......one very luck winner xx

Irene said...

Thanks for my Top 3 spot and congrats to the other lucky ladies!!!

xx Irene

CraftyGirl said...

I have tried a couple times to email you and it keeps getting kicked back. Can you email me about my win. I am super excited. Thanks

kd4gid@verizon.net

CraftyGirl